Congratulations everyone! We've made it to the end of 2020. Though it feels like a decade ago, dialtune launched officially in January. In less than 12 months, we've seen our snares reach the far corners of the industry - championed by drummers of all skill levels and experience. In retrospect, 2020 might not have been the ideal year to launch a revolutionary product, particularly one that is best experienced in person. But that didn't stop you from sharing dialtune and getting the word out!
As crazy as this year has been, there is a lot to celebrate. Following our launch party in January, even as COVID struck, we moved to our new warehouse, began assembly of production parts, and started shipping dialtune snares!
Here are a few highlights that stood out to us:
- Our first review in Modern Drummer magazine, January NAMM Edition
- Features in DRUM!, Sounds Like a Drum, Worship Musician Magazine, and DRUMEO
- Passing 12k followers on Instagram (THANK YOU!!)
- Collaborations with Woods Custom Drums and Savage Custom Drums on some killer custom snares (stay tuned for more info on this in January!)
- Shipped hundreds of snares to drummers!
- And BEST of all, we got to walk alongside many of your own personal journeys of creativity and resilience throughout 2020. Your stories, videos, recorded tracks, photos, and testimonies motivate us to continue delivering outstanding instruments designed to exceed expectation.
In summary, we want to say a heartfelt THANK YOU to everyone who has followed the journey of dialtune over the past year and more. Thank you for the encouraging messages, for the honest feedback, and for spreading the word about our drums and the creativity that we are trying to share with the world. We can’t do this without you.
Here’s to the future! A sincerely Happy New Year from our family to yours.