PRE-ORDER dialtune snare
dialtune snare features:
- 6.5x14" maple snare with double 45 bearing edge
- patented dial cable tuning system - control top and bottom tension independently
- quick-release hoops - change top and bottom heads in seconds
Bedson Drum Co. (dialtune) offers a 30 day money back guarantee on all new products, including pre-orders.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your product in the first 30 days after the product was received, please contact our customer service via email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request an RMA number.
Returns will be processed in the order they are received. Proof of purchase is required in order to receive an RMA number. Refunds include the original purchase price listed on the receipt. Dialtune will cover the first $100 of return shipping for returns processed within the first 30 days after the product was received.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. Refunds will not be granted for damaged or heavily used products, including damage sustained during the return shipping.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Bedson Drum Co. does not offer exchanges on products that have been opened or used. If you receive your product and would like to make an exchange prior to using it, please contact our customer service at email@example.com and request a return. Product must be unopened in original packaging and the customer is responsible to pay for return shipping.
Bedson Drum Co. (dialtune) snare drum components including shells, finishes, and metal components or hardware are guaranteed free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase of new drums to the original owner. If this is a pre-order, the one (1) year warranty begins on the date that the product is shipped to the customer.
All warranty claims and evaluations are to be directed to Bedson Drum Co. (dialtune) directly. Proof of purchase and original ownership is required for any warranty claims. Bedson Drum Co. will repair or replace defective components free of material and labor cost with comparable or functionally equivalent parts to the original purchaser upon return to Bedson Drum Co.
Any shipping damage experienced upon initial receipt after purchase must be reported to Bedson Drum Co. (dialtune) within 10 days of delivery. Original packaging must be kept as evidence.
Drum shells refer to the cylindrical body of the instrument and related components such as reinforcement rings, bearing edges, and finish (lacquers, stains, wraps, inlays, veneer and any combination of the aforementioned types)
Drum hardware refers to any and all machined, cast and/or plated metal components consisting of, but not limited to lug and pulley housings including the pulleys, sub-hoops, counter hoops, throw offs, butt plates, dial assemblies, gears, and any related mounting hardware.
This limited factory warranty does not cover:
- Consumable Components including:
-Cable or Rope
- Any modifications or alterations made to original factory parts, shells, or finishes.
- Damage caused by neglect, temperature or moisture extremes (included but not limited to direct sunlight, excessive heat, freezing temperatures and/or direct exposure to the elements.)
- Shell damage caused by abuse or neglect
- Damage due to mishandling, neglect, improper setup, gross over-tightening of tension system (i.e. severely deformed or damaged gears, bent or sheered gear shaft, stripped machine screws on sub-hoop, all indicators of using physical force beyond what should be obvious and reasonable to tension the dial), damage in travel, shipping damage or use under other than what is classified as normal playing conditions.
- Drums purchased from a source other than Bedson Drum Co. or an authorized dial tune dealer.
- Used products sold by Bedson Drum Co.
- Any owner other than the original purchaser - this limited warranty is not transferrable.
- Normal changes in wood grain, fading of color and/or aging of any finish.
- Incidental or consequential damage that occurs as a result of a Bedson Drum Co. product defect.
- Lost or misplaced parts including but not limited to bolts that have fallen out and screws or springs that have been lost.
- Anything not explicitly stated above will be evaluated by Bedson Drum Co. (dialtune) and warranty eligibility will be at dialtune’s discretion
All warranty claims and evaluations are to be directed to Bedson Drum Co. (dialtune) directly. Proof of purchase and original ownership is required for any warranty claims.
Any shipping damage experienced upon initial receipt after purchase must be reported to Bedson Drum Co. within 10 days of delivery. Original packaging must be kept as evidence.
Pre Order Shipping Agreement